Sunday, July 13, 2014

New Music : R-Stonze - The Renaissance Era EP [Hip-Hop] iTunes


My EP that I have been working on for most of 2014 is finally done. "The Renaissance Era" dropped on the 4th of July, and its currently available in 30+ top market digital retailers. Almost everybody these days are on "iTunes" that's nothing new. What I have been doing a lot this year is looking into other music markets across the globe.

I have expanded my EP to international markets like Deezer, and even Rdia, for my listeners out in India. I'm very excited about this project because this is my first time doing a EP. I have a lot of things in store for this project. Please make sure to watch chapter 1 of "The Renaissance Era" the mini documentary right here on Youtube. Go preview my brand new EP and let me know what you think about the music, and what video you think I should shoot first.

"The Renaissance Era" EP
Chapter 1 - The Elizabethan Era (The Renaissance Era Mini Documentary)
Like my official FB Page R-Stonze
Follow me on Twitter @SMGStoney

No comments:

Post a Comment