Thursday, February 12, 2015

Bobby Brackins Enlists Zendaya & Jeremih for 'My Jam'

Bobby Brackins My JamSoundcloud

Bobby Brackins may not be a household name but you have definitely heard his music. The rapper and songwriter penned two of the biggest hits in 2014: Tinashe’s ‘2 On’ and Chris Brown’s ‘Loyal.’ The Oakland, Calif. native is continuing to make his own mark with his latest single, ‘My Jam’ featuring Zendaya and Jeremih.

Produced by Dem Jointz, it’s a bouncy club track with synths, a bass-heavy beat and hand claps. This is the perfect song to play in your whip or at a summertime outdoor party.

Zendaya Coleman, who was originally set to portray Aaliyah in Lifetime’s dreadful biopic last year but backed out, sings the infectious hook on this surefire hit.

“I was mobbin’ in the Bay with my J’s on / Vibin’ to the beat, in my zone / Movin’ it like it was a dance song (turn up) / I think I hear my jam comin’ in,” she sings.

Brackins, in his raspy voice, raps about cruising in his vehicle and slappin’ to his favorite songs on the radio.

“It ain’t loud enough, I want to hear my jam bang / Keep it on blast, don’t you think about changing it / Still going hard darling, please be patient / More slaps comin’ and they are all amazing,” he raps.

Jeremih comes in at the end to complete the song with his hook, but he’s really not needed. Brackins and Zendaya’s vocal performances make this an enjoyable song that fans can rock through the spring and summer. It certainly has all the ingredients for radio airplay consumption.

If you like Bobby Brackins’ ‘My Jam,’ you can cop the song right now at iTunes.

Listen to Bobby Brackins’ ‘My Jam’ Feat. Zendaya & JeremihCheck Out 10 Most Anticipated Rap Albums of 2015

View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment