Thursday, January 1, 2015

Jeezy and T.I. Join Dej Loaf for 'Try Me' Remix

try meDej Loaf

As Jeezy is prone to do, he once again finds himself hopping on the remix to a big hit. Dej Loaf‘s ‘Try Me’ is the latest to receive such treatment from the southern rhymer. T.I. also delivers a verse.

The trio all come with solid contributions. Dej Loaf substitutes the gore of her original bars for some examples of her newfound wealth. T.I.’s g-code and chopper are still inseparable, as he informs us in double time. Jeezy, whose had a decent 2014 despite legal trouble, is aware of the trends of today.

“I’m in love with the CoCo / Here with my fo’ fo’,” Jeezy raps, coming off more defiant since he’s just beaten a gun charge.

Expect more from Dej Loaf (and more ‘Try Me’ remixes) in 2015.

Listen to Dej Loaf’s ‘Try Me’ Remix Feat. Jeezy & T.I.

See 10 Best Album Covers of 2014


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment