Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Lil Durk Hits the Strip Club in 'I Made It' Video

Chicago native Lil Durk continues to promote his recently released ‘Signed to the Streets 2' mixtape with a visual for the high-octane number ‘I Made It.’ Directed by Christian Breslauer, the video gives a glimpse at the rapper’s stuntastic lifestyle.

Opening with a shot of a city skyline, the clip shows Durk and crew partying in a strip club while making it rain on a voluptuous dancer. The rhymer speeds off in a high-end sports car after spending his well-earned cash. “All the fancy cars, fancy clothes, fancy hoes, I got it / Everything I got right now, as a kid, I couldn’t imagine,” the spitter raps, detailing all of the things that signify his success.

‘I Made It,’ produced by Young Chop, is a triumphant, albeit cliche anthem aimed towards his naysayers, which is catchy as well as feel-good. Fans of the Durk can also expect a new official release from the OTF representative in the coming year.

See Rappers Then & Now: Hip-Hop Style Transformations


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment