Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cam'ron Drops 'So Bad,' Featuring Nicki Minaj & Yummy Bingham

Contact Us

Cam'ron - Nicki MinajYouTube

Last month Cam’ron shared a snippet of a new song with Nicki Minaj on his Instagram page, but he didn’t reveal a title or mention where the song was from. Now the guessing games are over, as he released the entire cut today (July 15), and it’s called ‘So Bad,’ also featuring singer Yummy Bingham. Overall, the song is about a good relationship that eventually went south.

“That’s how you feelin’, hoe?/ Caught in your feelings, hoe/ I’m like the late great Aaliyah, one in a million mo’/ I was dealing, ma/ introduced you to dealing, ma/ You ain’t even know what figure go up in the ceiling, ma,” spits Cam, over a playful keyboard-driven track.

Of course Ms. ‘Pink Print’ doesn’t disappoint, as she’s been setting all of her features on fire lately. “I mean I love you I’m frontin’ the feeling’s mutual/But you getting me back man you delusional/I should have been left your ass, huh?/Oh that chicken head you f—-n’ ask her,” she spits. Yummy’s distinct vocals also add to the song, and gives it a nice radio-friendly vibe.

Let us know what you think about the cut in the comments below.

Listen to Cam’ron’s ‘So Bad,’Feat. Nicki Minaj and Yummy Bingham

No comments:

Post a Comment