Sunday, May 4, 2014

Chance the Rapper Ponders Loneliness on 'I Am Very Very Lonely'

Contact Us

Chance The RapperJohnny Nunez, Getty Images

Apparently, while Chance the Rapper is recuperating from the flu and tonsillitis, he had time to record a new song. The slow rap burner ‘I Am Very Very Lonely’ features the Chicago MC singing about just that: being lonely.

Over the 3-minute song, Chance details his lonesome activities including smoking, taking selfies, feeding his fishes and fixing the dishwasher, among other things.

“It’s just me and la cucaracha tonight / Cold pizza with the hot Sriracha tonight / Apple TV, Comcast, don’t know what to watch-a tonight / Shoulda had ya when I had ya, now I wish I gotcha tonight,” he raps.

It looks like Chance is on the mend, so there’s a possibility that he will be able to resume his touring duties later this week.

Take a listen to what Chance the Rapper does when he’s all by his lonesome below.

Listen to Chance the Rapper’s ‘I Am Very Very Lonely’

No comments:

Post a Comment