Monday, November 24, 2014

Eminem Goes for the Knock Out in 'Guts Over Fear' Teaser [VIDEO]

No guts, no glory. Eminem takes this to heart in his new adrenaline-packed video teaser for his song ‘Guts Over Fear.’

The brief clip shows a boxer preparing for battle both in and outside of the ring. The determined fighter wears a robe emblazoned with “XV” on the back, a nod to Em’s forthcoming ‘Shady XV’ album. The crowd roots for him as he steps to the ring, however, we’ll have to wait until the video drops on Nov. 24 to see if he wins the fight.

The track, which features ‘Chandelier’ singer Sia, originally debuted in August. “Sometimes I feel like all I ever do is / Find different ways to word the same old song / Ever since I came along / From the day the song called, ‘Hi! My Name Is’ dropped / Started thinking my name was Fault / ‘Cause any time things went wrong / I was the one who they would blame it on,” Marshall Mathers raps. Many fans will remember hearing the cut in the trailer to Denzel Washington’s action film, ‘The Equalizer.’

‘Shady XV’ is set for release Nov. 24.

See 30 Awkward Hip-Hop Style Moments


View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment